Mwasonga

This  project is  for residents and business plots in Mwasonga.

The project is located in Mwasonga, Ngoma mapinduzi street, twenty five kilometers (25km) from ferry and twenty two kilometers (22Km) from Mwl Nyerere bridge.The project is located near the NSSF Dege project.

Project is located in a beautiful and quiet place for residents and business, Water is readily available and Company completed drilling well so as to facilitate access to water for construction, Electricity is located two kilometers from the project area.

We sell plots at a price starting from 9,000Tzs per M² for NORMAL BLOCKS & 10,000Tshs per M² for VIP BLOCKS

The minimum plot size sold at a price of 2,700,0000 Tshs for (300M²) up to 3,600,000Tshs for (400M²) and there are more and large plot size than that based on your need.

The payment will be done in installments within 20 months which is equivalent to one year and eight months, payments will be made without any interest and you will be given a contract after payment of 20 percent (20%) of the total amount which you will need to pay after 2 Months and the remaining balance 80% to be paid after 18 Months.

How can we help you?

We happy to save you anytime, we’re available for fast support via live chart

“Performing a land survey before purchasing real estate can prevent you from making a costly mistake of buying a property that has no use to you. It guarantees that you get what you pay for, which is a lot cheaper than realizing that what you have bought is nowhere near the value that you have paid.”

Adam Hoffman
Land Surveyor

Need Plots for Home or Business use ?