Kisarawe II

Kisarawe II

Project Description

The project is located in Kisarawe II Kigamboni District Council in Dar es Salaam. The project has areas for residential, business and located 14 kilometers from Mwl Julius Nyerere bridge in Kigamboni.

We sell plots at a price starting from 20,000 Tshs per M².

The payment will be done in installments within 12 months which is equivalent to one year, payments will be made without any interest and you will be given a contract after payment of 20 percent (20%) of the total amount which you will need to pay after 3 Weeks and the remaining balance 80% to be paid after 12 Months.

How can we help you?

We happy to save you anytime, we’re available for fast support via live chart

“Performing a land survey before purchasing real estate can prevent you from making a costly mistake of buying a property that has no use to you. It guarantees that you get what you pay for, which is a lot cheaper than realizing that what you have bought is nowhere near the value that you have paid.”

Adam Hoffman
Land Surveyor

Need Plots for Home or Business use ?